6.14.2004

I don't think the joke will ever get old for you all... ever...

So I was chatting w/ Dan... this guy that was in the band... I think he was a freshman when I was a Sr... regardless... Haven't talked to him in ages, so I decide to IM him... and in my moment of insecurity... I ask....:

Me: btw... do you know who this is? haha
Dan: of course
Dan: why don't u just sue me because i don't know
Dan: hahahahahahaha

the joke... with my name... it doesn't get old for anyone... except for me... though... I have to admit... I do laugh at them occasionally as well, just as I did during this convo...

but, seriously people! Let's make it a bit more colorful w/ my name jokes, eh? It'll be a contest! whoever can come up w/ the best joke, will win an amazing prize!
ok... ready?

Set?

Let the jokes flow!

goodnight, folks.


Brought to you by: nostalgia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home